Well, we purchased some fun new "toys" this weekend. I'm apparently a real nerd for liking this first one, but here she is...
Our new laser printer/copier/scanner/fax machine! As a teacher in a never-ending cycle of job hunting, this thing is heaven for me. You have no idea how many times I have to scan, copy, fax, and print application materials. Yippee for making life easy! And, we're proud because this baby was on special - half off with a rebate.And, our new toy that most people can better understand joy over:

This was just a quick shot that didn't turn out so great, but I just wanted to try to give you a feel for the sheer size of this TV. Notice how tiny the laptop looks next to it! The thing weighs about 240 pounds and we found it via craigslist (basically an online garage sale). I told Taylor we could buy it if he could find a way to get it home and today at church we found a friend with a truck and a friend with some muscles, so it got home. Now all Taylor needs is a trip to the chiropractor... (And, yes, we will be replacing our TV stand).
Okay, well that's it for now. More later! I need to go get some gorgeous pictures of our new city and home. Hopefully you won't get too jealous. ;)
- Anne
No comments:
Post a Comment