Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day!



I officially have the best husband around! Taylor made my Valentine's Day GREAT, and I have to brag a little. :)

Taylor put rose petals all over the floor in our apartment, bought me more roses (pink of course) to look at and smell, and made me dinner! Not just any dinner, but Alaskan King Crab dinner! He did an amazing job too! We had just tried to get Alaskan King Crab at Red Lobster with a Christmas gift card about a week ago and it was an utter disappointment. But Taylor made yummy Alaskan King Crab - MUCH better than anything Red Lobster can do! Yes, I know I'm a lucky girl. I love it when Taylor cooks. :)

Well, of course I had to play with my camera and take pictures of my pretty flowers, so here they are above and below the post!


No comments: